Regulations for ordering the service email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as "Regulations", operate terms and concepts, which should be understood as follows:
1. Home Expert 24 - proper name - a logotype through which the Contractor performs Services for the Store on the Website.
2. "Website" - an internet platform functionally based on the website. provided by the website owner located at the URL http: //firstname.lastname@example.org and its sub-pages.
3. "Contractor" - the owner of the Website, i.e. GRUPA EUROTRADER321 Sp. z o.o., ul. Marsz. Józefa Piłsudskiego 19, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski
4. Shop: Home Expert 24, A.J. Ciurysek, Margrietstraat 8, 1432HR Aalsmeer, KvK No. 69808201, BTW no. Nl858020269B01, NL 18ingb0007932162, as individually marked on the website a retail outlet that places its products on the site and provides, under a separate contract with the Contractor, the delivery of products under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
5. "User" - every Internet user submitting the Order.
6. "Order" - every instruction, order or instruction expressing the willingness to purchase a product placed by the User in the Store via the Website.
7. "Products" - all items in the Store's offer.
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services by electronic means by the Contractor to Users consisting in enabling them to order and buy products on the Store's offer via the Website and conclude agreements with the Shop on this subject by the Users.
2. The Contractor is not a party to contracts concluded by the User via the Website regarding the purchase and delivery of individual products in the Store's offer. The parties to such agreements are the User and the Store placing products on the site.
3. The Contractor shall provide the User (Users) with a Website that allows the conclusion of contracts with the Shop in the subject of purchase / sale and delivery of particular Products. The Contractor is not an intermediary in submitting statements of will of the User and the Store.
4. The store fulfills orders made by the Customer only in the assigned zones. Placing an order with a delivery address outside the zone is impossible and will not be accepted by the system.
5. The minimum value of the order which is accepted for execution is ... PLN (in words: ............ .. PLN) gross.
The technical and functional aspect
1. To use the Website properly, it is necessary to:
• having access to the Internet,
• using standard software in the form of an operating system and an internet browser, where the web browser should support "cookies",
• having your own email address / account,
• e-mail account and telephone number must be the property of the Customer who registers on the Website.
2. If the above requirements are not met, using the Website may be difficult or impossible. The website owner is not liable for these difficulties.
3. It is forbidden to add to the content of the Order any information that violates applicable law, good practices or advertising content.
4. It is forbidden to undertake any actions aimed at interfering with the Website's software
Conditions of Shopping
1. Customers of the Store may be natural persons who are over 18 years of age and have full legal capacity, legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but who may acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf provided they are properly represented. Users of the Website, apart from the Clients, may also be persons who have reached the age of 13 and are under 18 years of age to the extent that they may acquire rights and incur liabilities in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
2. Natural persons not conducting business activity in order to register on the Website should complete the registration form by providing: their name, address of residence and / or delivery together with the name of the region (voivodship), and city of the e-mail address (login), name , name and contact phone number, and password.
3. Registration of a natural person conducting a business activity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf may be performed by a person who is authorized to perform on their behalf all activities related to the Registration and to perform all Customer rights and obligations. In order to register, the person should complete the registration form provided for a natural person, additionally giving the full name (company) of the registered entity along with an indication of the legal form and address of its registered office together with the name of the country and region (province), NIP number.
4. The User, upon obtaining the status of a registered user, consents to the processing of the personal data provided by the Website solely for the purposes of the implementation and provision of services related to the use of the Website. The User also acknowledges that providing data is voluntary and that he has the right to access his data and correct it. The user further accepts that failure to provide the required data, providing incomplete data or misleading in this respect makes it impossible to provide the service.
5. After filling in the data in the registration form, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided in it, indicating the manner of completing the Registration process and creating the Customer's account, which is tantamount to the possibility to start using the Website. After proper registration, the customer gains access to the system via the e-mail address (login) and password by filling in the appropriate headings on the Website. For providing false information in the registration form and their timeliness when placing orders, the entity that registers is responsible.
6. At any time from the end of the Registration process, the User may unregister from the Website using a dedicated application on the Website.
7. The Contractor has the right to deregister the User in the event of violation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Contractor reserves the right to temporarily block the Account or access selected services if it is found that the security of the Account is at risk.
8. The User is not able to register multiple accounts on one e-mail address. A user who has not correctly completed the Registration process can not use the purchase of products made via the Internet. The User may not use other Users' accounts and share his account with other persons, except for cases of disclosure to persons duly authorized by the User to act on his behalf. The customer should keep the Account password secret. Accounts may not be traded, in particular, for disposal, pledge, etc ..
Information about products
The information on the products offered for sale on the Website, such as: description, composition, calorific value, weight of packaging, expiration dates, etc., come from product manufacturers. The store makes every effort to ensure that they are correct and up-to-date. The expiration date of the product presented on the site is the shortest date of the product in stock at the Store. The expiry dates of the products actually delivered may differ from those displayed on the page due to the rotation of the products in the warehouse and the selected delivery date.
1. The subject of the Orders may be Products, included in the invitation to submit offers presented by the Store via the Website.
2. Available Products presented by the Stores via the Website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but they are only an invitation to submit offers by Users. The prices included in the price lists of the Store include a tax on goods and services calculated in accordance with the currently applicable regulations.
3. Purchases of Products may be made by the Customer after logging into the system using the e-mail address and password. The User places the Order via the form available on the Website. The form should include: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. The User should choose the Product he will order as well as the payment method.
5. Adding products to the virtual basket is done by clicking the "Add" button. Clicking the "Place an order" button sends the Order to the Store. It constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and is sent by the Website system together with the personal details necessary for processing the Order to the Store selected by him. The legal effect of the final confirmation of the Order is the purchase of Products by the Customer and the necessity to pay. Confirmation of the Order means the conclusion of the contract and acceptance by the Customer of the financial conditions visible at the confirmation of the Order. After the User receives from the Store information about the acceptance of the Order between the User and the Store, a contract is concluded for the delivery of the Product / Products.
Delivery and collection
1. Confirmation of the order will contain, among others order number. The commencement of the contract may be justified in justified cases by telephone verification of the order placed by the Customer.
2. The User / Customer is obliged to keep their login and password secret and is obliged to make sure that the orders placed for the purchase of Products from his Account are not made recklessly, by mistake or without reading and understanding the consequences of submitting the offer in accordance with these Regulations and Polish regulations rights.
3. After confirming the order by the Customer, the system will display the delivery address indicated by the customer along with the indicated telephone number for the final acceptance and introduction of any corrections. When approving the order, the Customer confirms the data contained in the order, financial terms and delivery address.
4. The Store performs the delivery of Products to the address indicated by the Customer in a correctly completed order at its own cost with the use of its representatives.
5. The time of delivery depends on the preferences of the customer and the declared place of delivery.
6. Deliveries are made on all business days (Monday - Saturday) between 8:00 and 21:00. Available delivery times are specified each time in the process of accepting the order.
7. The store does not fulfill orders on statutory holidays.
8. The store reserves the right to set additional days to close the store. You will not be able to book a delivery date on these days.
9. The Store is not responsible for the delay or failure to deliver the order in the time chosen by the Client as a result of events and situations beyond its control.
10. The Shop reserves the right to refuse to process the order in cases when: (a) there are clear doubts as to the Customer's person, (b) the order could not be confirmed, (c) the Customer does not comply with the Regulations.
11. The Store is not responsible for any difficulties in delivering the parcel on the part of the Customer. In the absence of the Customer at the delivery address indicated by him in the indicated hourly hour, the employee attempts to contact the Customer by phone. If it is possible to set a new delivery date, the customer will incur an additional payment for delivery.
12. The Shop is not responsible for the quality of products that due to reasons attributable to the Customer will become impossible for later use (perishable products, fresh products, short expiry dates, etc.). The customer is obliged to pay for products whose quality has clearly deteriorated due to his fault.
1. The prices given in the online order contain the current VAT tax. Any changes in prices do not apply to orders in progress that have been finally confirmed.
2. At the time of delivery, the supplier will give a receipt with the products ordered. If the customer wishes to receive a VAT invoice, he must provide all the necessary details and remark about such a wish in the box for additional information and wishes of the client.
3. Users can pay for placed orders:
• in cash, directly to the hands of the supplier when receiving the subject of the Order,
• the payment card with the supplier at the time of receipt of the object of the Order, if the Shop has a mobile terminal and accepts this form of payment,
• in the form of online payments via the payment systems available on the Website, as long as the Shop accepts this form of payment.
4. The online payment is considered to have been made when the Store receives confirmation of the transaction being accepted by the intermediary payment service provider in a given payment transaction
1. All complaints should be submitted to the email address email@example.com or by mail directly to the address of the Store provided on the Website. The title of the e-mail should include the word "Complaint."
2. The complaint should contain a description of the event being the basis for the complaint, the Order number if it is the subject of the complaint and the User's data: name, surname, residence address or e-mail address.
3. The Contractor shall submit complaints to the Store not later than within 3 business days of its receipt. The store resolves it within 10 days of receipt.
4. Information on the method of resolving the complaint will be forwarded to the User at the provided e-mail address, and in the event of a complaint being sent by mail to the User's residence address, unless he also provided his e-mail address.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the item.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer should inform the Store of his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to return the returned goods in an unaltered state, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return of goods should take place immediately to the address of the Store, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Shop notification of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, all payments received, including costs of delivering goods (except for additional costs resulting from the selected method of delivery other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), shall be returned to the Customer immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Website was informed about the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The payment is returned using the same payment methods as were used in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer shall not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
6. The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
• a contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
• a contract in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
• a contract in which the subject of the service is an item which is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf-life;
• a contract in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
• a contract in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
• a contract in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control;
• a contract in which the consumer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. If the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer with regard to additional services or items;
• a contract in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
• contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
• contract concluded at a public auction.
1. These Regulations shall enter into force on ............
2. All rights to the Website, including text and its graphic elements, information mechanisms, layout and other elements are reserved.
3. The use and use of content posted on the Website does not imply the acquisition by users of any rights to the elements contained therein.
4. The elements of the Website may be used only within the scope of fair use, designated by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (ie on April 5, 2017, Journal of Laws of 2017, item. 880), the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws No. 128 item 1402) and the Act of April 16, 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (ie on June 26, 2003, Journal of Laws No. 153, item 1503).
5. It is forbidden to make changes for any purpose, in particular copying, modifying in any way the Website in whole or in part.
6. According to art. 8 sec. 3 point 2 lit. and the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services (ie on June 9, 2017, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219) The customer is obliged not to provide unlawful data.
7. The Contractor reserves the right to change the regulations. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force on the date specified in the new Regulations published on the Website.
8. In matters not regulated in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
1. The administrator of personal data of Users who are natural persons within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (ie June 13, 2016, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) is GRUPA EUROTRADER321 Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
2. The Operator attaches particular importance to the protection of Users' privacy. The operator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring due diligence and protection of the processed data, as well as programming security, in particular data encryption systems. In particular, the Operator protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. The operator exercises permanent control over the data processing process and limits access to data to the greatest possible extent by granting appropriate authorizations only when it is necessary for the proper conduct of the website.
3. Users' personal data are processed by the Operator in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act of July 18, 2002. on providing services electronically in order to perform services on the Website by the Operator
4. Users' personal data may be used to verify whether the registrant meets the conditions required by the Terms and Conditions. Personal data are also processed with the consent of the Users for marketing purposes related to the operation of the Operator's enterprise (including the Website), as well as the provision of services by the Operator. The user will not receive marketing and commercial information unless he agrees.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary.
6. In order to create an Account, it is required to provide data listed in the Regulations. In order to place an Order by Users who do not have an Account, it is required to provide data listed in the Regulations.
7. The Operator shall ensure that the Users exercise their rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right to access their personal data and correct them, and the right to control the processing of personal data on the terms described in this Act.
8. As part of exercising the right to control the processing of personal data, the User has, in particular, the right to submit a written request to cease the processing of personal data, as well as to object to the processing of his data, if the Operator intends to process it for marketing purposes or to transfer data by the Operator personal data to the data administrator other than the Operator.
9. If the User has used the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of law or the Regulations of the Website, in particular he has not fulfilled all concluded contracts - User's data may be saved, e.g. in order to determine liability and prevent further unauthorized use of the Operator's services. The basis for the retention of personal data is art. 19 para. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. Users' personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. If the Operator obtains information about the use of the Website by the User in breach of the regulations or applicable regulations, the Operator may process personal data to the extent necessary to establish his liability, provided that he will record the fact of obtaining and the content of such messages for evidence purposes. The operator reserves the right to filter and block messages sent via the internal system of messages, in particular if they are spam, contain illegal content or otherwise threaten the safety of users of the website.
10. The Operator uses the IP addresses of the Users' computers and other people visiting the Website collected during Internet connections with the Website for technical purposes related to the administration of servers. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information and are only material for statistical analysis and mechanisms for correcting system errors.
11. The Operator informs that when browsing the Website pages, the "cookie" files are used by the Operator, i.e. small text information stored on the computer of persons using the Website, which allow customizing services and content to their individual needs and preferences, as well as to development of general statistics regarding the use of the Website. The "cookies" information obtained by the Operator are completely anonymous and are in no way associated with specific and identified users of the Website. Users of the Website are able to block the generation of "cookies" at any time by selecting the appropriate option in their web browser. The operator informs that if you disable the option in the web browser that allows you to save "cookies", the use of the Website may be difficult, including slower than usual.